How to use the Bessel Equation Tool
- Use the slider to choose a value for lambda that meets the boundary condition.
- Press the mouse down on the slider knob and drag the mouse back and forth, or click the mouse in the slider channel at the desired value for the parameter.
- [Clear] removes all the trajectories from the graph.
- [Clear to last] removes all trajectories except the last one drawn.
- [Find nearest eigenvalue] displays the graph for the nearest eigenvalue that meets the boundary condition.