How to use the Glider Tool
Setting Initial Conditions
- Click the mouse on the phase plane to set the initial conditions for a trajectory.
- Use the slider to set the value of the drag constant D.
- Press the mouse down on the slider knob and drag the mouse back and forth, or click the mouse in the slider channel at the desired value for the parameter.
- [Clear] removes all trajectories from the graph.
- [Pause] stops a trajectory without canceling it.
- [Continue] resumes the motion of a paused trajectory.