How to use the Isoclines as Fences Tool
Setting Initial Conditions
- Click the mouse on the graphing plane to set the initial conditions for a trajectory.
- Use the slider to set the value of the constant slope C and draw a new isocline.
- Press the mouse down on the slider knob and drag the mouse left and right, or click the mouse in the slider channel at the desired value for the parameter.
- Click the arrow button to the left of the equation to bring up the list of equations.
- Click an equation to select it.
- [Clear] removes all trajectories from a graph.
- [Draw Field] draws a slope field over the graphing plane.