How to use the Laplace: Shifting Theorem Tool
- Use the slider to set the value of the constant a.
- Press the mouse down on the slider knob for the parameter and drag the mouse back and forth, or click the mouse in the slider channel at the desired value for the parameter.
- When the Laplace arrow is displayed, the graph in the right plane is the Laplace transform of the differential equation on the left.
- Click on the Laplace arrow to reverse the operation.
- When the inverse Laplace arrow is displayed, the graph in the left plane is the inverse Laplace transform of the function on the right.