- Homework is due every Tuesday at the beginning of class.
- Challenge problems will be collected on the last lecture day.
- Please staple your homework.
- Collaborations are welcome however you must turn in your
own copy and list on it the names of your collaborators.
- Write legibly and indicate clearly, where a new problem starts.
- Try to keep the problems in order.
- Use words to explain your work, if necessary. Show your work.
- If unable to finish a problem, indicate where you are
stuck. This will help us to give partial credit.
- Please infom about typos, misprints. We state here corrections
to the in class distributed texts as well as to the posted solutions.
Each hint gives you a bonus point. The texts posted here are corrected.
- (+Sol) means solutions have been posted.